A children's centre is a one-stop shop delivering easily accessible services for families with young children.
Children's centres aim to improve outcomes for young children and their families with a particular focus on families in need of support.
They offer the following services for pre school children and their families:
- preparing children for school
- parenting skills
- integrated child and family health services
- targeted early interventions
- information, advice, support and activities for families
- adult learning and employment support
DUE TO STAFF TRAINING, THE FOLLOWING GROUPS ARE CANCELLED THURSDAY 24th JANUARY 2019:-
TINY TIME & BUSY FEET at MAIDENDALE: STORY RHYME TIME at MCNAY & PLAY TOGETHER at DODMIRE.
CLINIC at MAIDENDALE and PLAY TOGETHER at NORTHWOOD are running as normal.
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. ALL GROUPS RUNNING AS NORMAL NEXT WEEK.