Doing business with the Council
The NEPO portal [external link] is an eTendering system which is used by the 12 North-East Authorities for all quotes and tenders. All Council quotes (over £10,000) are obtained through the NEPO portal. All tenders over £100,000 are advertised through the portal.
Internal and External Decoration including Pre-Paint Repairs to Council Dwellings and Buildings
PB2022-00697 Planned and Responsive, Survey, Supply and Installation of Front and Rear Doors
Disposal of Land at Faverdale East Business Park, Darlington - Including Infrastructure Works
TVMBC/CS002/2021 - Tees Alternative Education Framework
TVMBC/CS002/2021 - Tees Alternative Education Framework details [external link]
NEPO219 Building Materials - Dynamic Purchasing System
NEPO219 Building Materials - Dynamic Purchasing System details [external link]
Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Home to School, Special Educational Needs and Vulnerable Adult Passenger Transport Service
Further details and all documentation can be found on the NEPO portal [external link]
NEPO512 Translation and Interpretation Services - Dynamic Purchasing System
NEPO514 Pseudo Dynamic Purchasing System for External Training Provision
P2019/1868/NE - Dynamic Purchasing System for the Appointment of Contractors for Packages of Works
NEPO212 Consultancy Services for Construction and Engineering framework
Family Support Service for Children and Young People with a Neurodevelopmental Need for and on behalf of NHS Tees Valley CCG and the 5 Tees Valley Local Authorities
More information at .gov.uk [external link]
Market Engagement - Disabled Adults Residential Framework Agreement
approximate value per year and,
the procurement officer responsible for the contract.
NEPO Contracts Register [external webpage]
- Adults Social Care Market Position Statement [external link], developed in Collaboration with Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and Redcar Councils.
- Invest in Darlington [external link]
- GOV.UK contracts finder [external link], contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) [external link], lists all the public sector contracts currently advertised in the Official Journal of the EU
- Finder a Tender Service [external link], at 11pm on 31 December 2020, the Find a Tender service replaced Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) in the UK public procurement process. UK buyers who previously published OJEU notices on TED will now do that on Find a Tender. Notices published before this change are still on TED.