Council owned land
Council owned land [pdf document], Council owned land is indicated by red boundaries and red shading.
- The use or status of each piece of land is not indicated.
- If a piece of land is not council-owned, then you will need to contact the Land Registry [external link] if you require further information.
- We have land and properties to let - visit the vacant sites and premises register [external link] for more information. If you would like to buy, visit land and property for sale.
- This map is intended for identification purposes only and should not be used for scaling or as formal documentation.
- Most rural areas and villages are not covered here. The amount of council land in villages is minimal. Land in rural areas mainly consists of roadside verges.
- This map is Ordnance Survey based and subject to copyright.