Use Digital Tenancy on your tablet, smartphone and laptop/PC anytime to:
- Check your rent balance and transactions
- Make online rent payments
- Report repairs
- Send messages to our housing team
- View and print your rent statements.
You will need an email address, internet access and a device to register for digital tenancy. You will also need your tenancy reference number.
Don't worry! Your rent account is in arrears due to your rent being applied weekly. Your balance will update when your monthly direct debit is paid on your preferred date.
It can take up to 3 working days.
You will need your payment reference to make a payment. This is the 9 digit tenancy number shown on the bottom right hand side of your Girobank plastic card.
No, only the named tenant can register for a Digital Tenancy account.
Yes you can register your garage.
Any agreed extra payments such as court costs, former arrears or other debt will show as an adjustment on your account.
- A new repairs appointment system
- Book your own appointment for repairs
- Set up a direct debit on your account