T Levels are new courses which follow on from GCSEs and are equivalent to 3 A levels.
These 2-year courses, which launched September 2020, have been developed in collaboration with employers and businesses so that the content meets the needs of industry and prepares students for work, further training, or study.
T Levels offer students a mixture of classroom learning and ‘on-the-job’ experience.
A placement with DBC would be at least 315 hours (approximately 45 days).
We can currently consider placements in the following subjects:
- digital business services
- digital support and services
- healthcare science
- onsite construction
- design, surveying and planning for construction
- digital production, design and development
- management and administration
If you currently looking for a placement and would like to work with DBC we would love to hear from you to discuss what we can offer, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to help.
If you are interested in learning more about T-levels, you can contact our local education providers:
- Darlington College [external link]
- UTC South Durham [external link]
- Stockton Riverside College [external link]
Further information can also be found on the government website [external link]