Are we making you happy?
We want to make sure the services we provide meet the needs of Darlington's residents and visitors.
We can only do this if we know what people want.
Your feedback will help plan how our services operate in the future.
Please use the form below to give us your feedback.
You can also complete one of our feedback cards, which are available at all our venues.
We carry out daily consultation with our customers and record their feedback.
This is then forwarded on to the relevant manager to put right.
We display improvements made as result of this feedback at the Dolphin Centre customer service desk.
Code of service
The code of service is the standard we expect all our staff to maintain when dealing with all customers.
Our customers are anyone we come into contact with whilst at work. The code is based on the following seven points:
1. Our service vision is'We make customers happy'
2. Meet the standards and mean it
- make eye contact and smile
- acknowledge every customer
- always say please and thank you
- put the customer first
- apologise when a customer has to wait
3. Listen and talk
- listen to every customer
- hear what they say, understand and decide the best action
- look for the opportunities to highlight other areas of the service
- speak the customers language (smile, clear and easy to understand)
- remember the moment of truth (last interaction is the last impression)
4. Be a service hero
- look for the opportunities to be a service hero and go that extra mile
- take responsibility for making customers happy
5. Experience the customer experience
Walk in the shoes of your customer and consider what affects their experience. They will judge their experience on Premises, Product and People.
6. Pay attention to detail
- tidy housekeeping
- full and up to date leaflet displays
- menus on tables
- know your products
- know your people
7. Brag and highlight
- brag when things go right
- highlight when things go wrong