Activities to do at home
If you are looking for something to do over the holidays or at the weekend, check out some of these activities.
- Our Benji Bin activity sheets are great for younger champions
- Turn your garden shed into a wildlife watching room [external link]
- Grow wildflower pots for pollinators [external link]
- Natural History Museum guide to growing wildflower pots for pollinators[external link]
- Build a bee hotel [external link]
- Make fat balls for birds [external link]
- Create a mini pond [external link]
- Do a litter pick or beach clean [external link]
Did you know that Blue Peter has a green badge that you can apply for just by answering a few questions and sending in a photo of yourself doing something to help the environment or some artwork inspired by your love of nature? And if you have a Blue Peter badge it can get you into over 200 attractions in the UK for free!