Support for parents and pupils
The pupil support service offers help, advice and guidance for schools, children and their families. They ensure all children can access the most suitable educational provision.
The service covers;
- improving behaviour and attendance in schools.
- supporting pupils from ethnic minorities. This includes pupils who use English as an additional language.
- support for pupils from traveller families.
- offering guidance and support for child protection.
- making sure children who are 'looked after' by the local authority enjoy success at school.
We also offer alternative provision for pupils with medical needs or those at risk of exclusion. The service seeks ways to grow and respond to school, pupil and family needs. We aim to ensure that everyone enjoys success.
Traveller services - 01325 380784 or email: [email protected]