When you contact us:
- If you are suffering domestic abuse ask to speak to 'Anita'. This is a password and we will make sure we talk to you in private
- We can visit you in your home if this is appropriate or we can meet you somewhere else you feel safe
- We can arrange interpreters
- We will never make contact with the perpetrator of the violence
- We will never disclose your address to a third party
- We will offer housing advice.
Homelessness due to domestic abuse
If you are fleeing domestic abuse you can make a homeless application, if your application is successful you will have eight weeks to bid on suitable housing.