Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies Generator website

Sex Shop & Cinema

Sex shops

An annual licence is required by shops selling R18 videos or goods used to encourage sexual activity. Consultation is undertaken with the Police, Building Control and Environmental Health. The Applicant is required to place a public notice in a local newspaper advertising the nature of the application and allowing 28 days for objections. If objections are received the application is referred to the Council's Licensing Committee.

Application for a licence to use premises as a sex shop [word document]


Install our web app.