The Highways Act 1980 allows the Council to permit people or companies to place skips on the highway. A company wishing to place a skip on the highway must first be registered with the Council and produce public liability insurance and a waster carriers licence. Registered companies may apply for a skip licence to place on skip on the highway.


Additional Information about skips on a highway and the Highways Act 1980 [pdf document]

Application forms

Install our web app.