The Gambling Policy Statement of Principles [pdf document]
The Gambling Act 2005 makes Councils responsible for licensing premises where gambling/gaming takes place.
- Bingo halls
- Betting shops
- Amusement arcades
The act requires Councils to produce, consult upon and publish a gambling policy.
This policy indicates how the Council will deal with applications.
The Gambling Act 2005 policy is known as the Statement of Principles.
It is revised every 3 years. The Council approved the latest policy on 26 November 2009. The policy was published 03 January 2010.
Make postal applications to:
Town Hall Darlington
- Application for a Premises Licence [word document]
- Application for a Premises Licence - transitional conversion [word document]
- Notice to be published (Premises Licence) [word document]
- Notice to Responsible Authorities - Single applicant (Premises Licence) [word document]
- Notice of Responsible Authorities - Multiple applicants (Premises Licence) [word document]
- Prize Gaming Permit [pdf document]
- Lottery Return by Promoter [pdf document]
- Notification of Gaming Machines in Licensed Premises [pdf document]
- Application for a Provisional Statement [pdf document]
- Notice to Responsible Authorities - Single applicant [word document]
- Notice of Responsible Authorities - Multiple applicants [word document]