My Darlington+ is a free service that lets you create your own customised version of this website. It offers local information and allows you to access other online council services with the same login details. Some of the features include;
- Bin collection information customised to your address
- Bin collection reminders via email or push notifications for Android users
- Find out your bulky waste collection day
- Your ward and Councillors
- Bookmark pages and get an email alert when they've been updated
- Track your requests
- Book a lane at the bowling alley (coming soon)
- Manage parking permits (coming soon)
- Manage payment information to make checking out easier when paying the council (coming soon)
- A customised events list and a weekly email telling you what's on (coming soon/after COVID)
- A personalised list of consultations running in the borough and a weekly email listing new consultation (coming soon)
We hope that these pages will answer any questions you have about My Darlington+. If you are having problems which are not answered on these pages, please email [email protected].
Please include the following information;
- The email address registered to your My Darlington+ account if different from the one you are contacting us with. (We do not need your password)
- What web browser/device you're using.
- Details of any error messages you are getting
- Details of how you are accessing My Darlington+ (what are you clicking on to get to the issue you are having?)
- Any screenshots of the problem would also be really helpful.
We recommend that you use the latest version of your web browser to view My Darlington+.