Building regulations property data
The local authority’s building regulations records do not extend back before 1st September 2002.
Records prior to that date are no longer available.
The following information will be provided where applicable:
- application reference
- description of work
- decision and date of decision
- completion date (where applicable)
- whether any formal enforcement proceedings have been instigated for the property
View property history and application status online
Here is a brief guide on how to use the online public access service [pdf document].
With our online system you can:
- view building regulation applications
- view building regulation contraventions
This service is available 24 hours a day.
How to request the information
To provide accurate information you must provide an accurate postal address including postcode for the property and where possible please include a site location plan with the site clearly outlined in red.
You can contact us using the following methods to request the information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online enquiry form [online form, opens new window]
- Post: Postal requests can be made to:
Building Control Services
There will be a small charge for these requests (£1 postage and printing).
Payment must be received before the information is released.
Replies by email are free.