The Darlington housing strategy sets out our 15-year ambitions and our 5-year objectives.
The action plan supports these objectives.
- appendix 1 explains how we will carry out these objectives
- appendix 2 sets out how and what we will measure, and who will track our progress
- appendix 3 provides a glossary of terms
We review and update the action plan each year.
The strategy also lets us reflect on what we have achieved over the past five years.
It helps us to see what we need to achieve in the following five years.
It considers our vision of offering a range of housing to meet the needs of residents.
- Darlington housing strategy 2012-2017 [pdf document]
- Equalities impact assessment [pdf document]
The Council's Cabinet approved the housing strategy on 10 July 2012.