Tenancy Enforcement Officer
- £26,470 - £29,909 per annum
- Reference Number
- D11424 / 009685
- Closing Date
- Benefits and Grades
- Grade N
- Contract Details
- Contract Hours
- 37 hours per week
- The successful applicant will be subject to a standard DBS check
Whilst you will need to meet the full person specification, we are particularly interested in your experience of:
• Reviewing and improving ways of working so that we continually improve.
• Delivering a proven high level service with a wide range of partners.
• The use of IT (Word, Excel) for publicity and analysis reports.
Ideally you will be able to use Orchard Housing Management system.
With approximately two years' experience of Tenancy Enforcement actions.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Veruta Barlow, Housing Services Manager on Tel: 01325 405936.