- £2,696.1 - £4,528.37 per annum
- Reference Number
- D10781 / 009687
- Closing Date
- Benefits and Grades
- Grade E plus local wage supplement
- Contract Details
- Contract Hours
- 2 posts. 1 x 6 hours per week (£2,696.10 - £2,717.02 annually) and 1 x 10 hours per week (£4,493.51 - £4,528.37 annually).
- The successful applicant(s) will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Oban Court and an Enhanced DBS check including Children's barred list for McNay Street Childrens Centre.
Oban Court, 6 hours
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.00am to 10.00am each day
McNay Street Childrens Centre, 10 hours
Monday to Friday, 5.00pm to 7.00pm each day
Please indicate your preference at the top of your Personal Statement within your application form.
You will be part of a supportive team, however you must have the ability to work on your own. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive, with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For an informal discussion about this vacancy please contact Dean Scott, Building Cleaning and Compliance Manager, on 01325 406619.