Food & Bar Service Staff
- £11,773.78 - £11,950.86 per annum
- Reference Number
- D11371 / 009801
- Closing Date
- Benefits and Grades
- Grade F, plus local wage supplement
- Contract Details
- 2 posts, Permanent
- Contract Hours
- 26 hours per week
The successful applicant will be required to work varying shifts to accommodate the needs of the business. These shifts normally fall between the hours of 7.30 am - 10.00 pm (sometimes later for events) a large proportion of these shifts will occur during weekends and evenings, therefore only applicants who can commit to this can be considered. As you will be working in a licensed environment and serving alcoholic drinks to customers, you should be aged 18 years or over.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Kelly Thompson or Michelle Wood, Catering Duty Managers on 01325 406981.