My Scan

My Scan logo

Did you know?

You can use our dedicated MyScan application [external link] to provide your documents to us from home? You can provide documents for Blue Badge, Buss Pass, Council Housing, Council Tax, Business Rates or Benefits application.

These pages will tell you everything you need to know about applying for a council home, paying your rent, and how we can help if things go wrong.

Visit us on Facebook[external link] andTwitter[external link] to keep up to date with all the latest housing news.

Housing Connect

Housing Connect is a quarterly newsletter for tenants and leaseholders. Check out the latest edition,Housing Connect December 2019[pdf document]

Discussing your tenancy

To protect you, we can only discuss your tenancy with you, unless we have your authorisation to speak to someone else on your behalf. If you want us to speak to someone on your behalf, please complete anaccess to personal information form[pdf document] and send it to us via email at[email protected], hand it in at our customer services or post it to:

Housing Department
Darlington Borough Council
Town Hall, Feethams