Apply online for September entry
Did you know you can apply online for admissions? Applying online is quick, safe and secure. You can view and change your application at any time and you will be kept up to date with how your application is progressing.
Who can apply online?
Parents/Carers whose children will be starting in reception year of primary education or year 7 of secondary education. You must be the parent or have parental responsibility for the child concerned.
You can also apply if you are seeking a place because you have moved to Darlington or the surrounding area mid-year and wish for your child to attend a Darlington school.
Before you apply, be aware of,
- This is a new online portal therefore you will not be able to use any previously generated passwords, you will be required to enter all your details afresh.
- The information in your application must be accurate and any place offered on false information may be withdrawn.
- By completing the online application you confirm that you have read, understood (and where necessary sought advice) before completing the form).
- If your circumstances change (for example, you move house), you must inform us in writing or by email.
- If you are applying to St Johns C of E Academy, you will need to also fill in a supplementary application form.When completed please forward directly to School Admissions, Town Hall, Darlington, DL1 5QT or email it to:[email protected].
Before you apply, please read the appropriate guide:
- Primary school admission guide 2024-25 [pdf document]
- Secondary school admission guide 2024-25 [pdf document]
Year of entry 2024
The portal will open on 12 September 2023.
For any issues using the portal please read the following document called Parents guide - Admissions Portal [pdf document] and follow the instructions given