Apply online for September entry
Did you know you can apply online for admissions? Applying online is quick, safe and secure. You can view and change your application at any time and you will be kept up to date with how your application is progressing.
Who can apply online?
Parents/Carers whose children will be starting in reception year of primary education or year 7 of secondary education. You must be the parent or have parental responsibility for the child concerned.
Before you apply, be aware of,
- The information in your application must be accurate and any place offered on false information may be withdrawn.
- By completing the online application you confirm that you have read, understood (and where necessary sought advice) before completing the form).
- If your circumstances change (for example, you move house), you must inform us in writing or by email.
- If you are applying to St Johns C of E Academy, you will need to also fill in a supplementary application form.When completed please forward directly to School Admissions, Town Hall, Darlington, DL1 5QT or email it to:[email protected].
Before you apply, please read the appropriate guide:
- Primary school admission guide 2022-23 [pdf document]
- Secondary school admission guide 2022-23 [pdf document]
2022 Admissions are now open
The online application portal is now open, parents can make applications for their children if starting school in Reception in September 2022, Y3 in Abbey Juniors or Mowden Juniors or moving to secondary education in Yr7.
- Closing date for secondary applications is 31 October 2021
- Closing date for primary & junior applications is 15 January 2022
For any issues using the portal please read the following document called Parents guide - Citizen Portal [pdf document] and follow the instructions given