Apply online for September 2020 entry
Did you know you apply online for admissions? Applying online is quick, safe and secure. You can view and change your application at any time and you will be kept up to date with how your application is progressing.
Who can apply online?
Parents/Carers whose children will be starting in reception year of primary education or year 7 of secondary education. You must be the parent or have parental responsibility for the child concerned.
Before you apply, be aware of,
- The information in your application must be accurate and any place offered on false information may be withdrawn.
- By completing the online application you confirm that you have read, understood (and where necessary sought advice) before completing the form).
- If your circumstances change (for example, you move house), you must inform us in writing.
- If you are applying to St Johns C of E Academy, you will need to also fill in a supplementary application form.When completed please forward directly to School Admissions, Town Hall, Darlington, DL1 5QT or email it to:[email protected].
Before you apply, please read the appropriate guide
- Primary schools admissions 2020/21 guide for parents [pdf document]
Secondary schools admissions 2020/21 guide for parents [pdf document]
You will be able to apply online using the button below from 16 September 2019 onwards.
For any issues using the portal please read the following document called Parents guide - Citizen Portal [pdf document] and follow the instructions given