Keeping your tenancy
We offer free confidential advice and support to our tenants with:
- managing rent payments
- welfare benefits
- Universal Credit and housing benefit
- applications to help with water charges
- discretionary housing payment applications
- better budgeting and managing your money
- saving money on bills such as gas, electricity and home phone
- bank and credit union accounts
- loan sharks.
Read more about the Tenancy Sustainment team here [pdf document].
How to contact us
There are several ways you can contact us:
- Using your Darlington Home Online account. Register for a Darlington Home Online account[external link] or log in to your account[external link]. More information on your Darlington Home Online account.
- Emailing [email protected]
- Calling us on 01325 405333
What if I am not satisfied with the response?
We hope that we can work together with our residents and listen to their voices and resolve any problems, but if you are unhappy with the response from the Housing team we have a complaints procedure you can follow and you can contact our Complaints Team by: