Cookie Consent by Privacy Policies Generator website

Report it

Please use the forms below to report an issue:

  Road & pavement faults

  Report an abandoned vehicle

There has been a problem!
There has been a problem!
There has been a problem!
There has been a problem!

  Faulty street lights

Blocked road gully

Report a lost, found or stray dog

There has been a problem!
There has been a problem!

  Anti-social behaviour 

Report incidents of begging

There has been a problem!

Report a possible rough sleeper

Fallen trees

To report a fallen tree please email the details (including location as precisely as you can) to [email protected].

If you do not have access to email you can call 01325 405111. In an emergency and out of hours only call 07966347101


You can use our dedicated MyScan application [external link] to provide your documents to us from home?

You can provide documents to support applications for:

  • Blue Badges
  • Bus Passes
  • Council Housing
  • Council Tax
  • Business Rates
  • Benefits

For emergency highway issues such as a deep pothole that has caused damage, or you believe could cause damage, please contact 01325 405222 during office hours or 07966 347101 at other times.

Other services you can carry out online

Here are some of the services that can be reported, applied for, paid for or requested on this website

Report abuse

If you are concerned about the safety or well-being of a child or adult, please let us know as soon as possible by calling;

My Darlington+

My Darlington+ is a service which allows you to:

  • Build up a list of links to pages that are of interest to you, and be notified whenever they are updated
  • Sign up to weekly email alerts about events happening in the local area that are of interest to you
  • Access your Council tax and housing rents information
  • Find out who your local councillor is

Pay online

Visit our payments page for information about all the services you can pay for online.

Adult Social Care


Apply for an apprenticeship or study programme

Building Control

Building regulations historical property data enquiry form

Visit the building applications types page to:

  • Apply for a regularisation certificate
  • Apply for a building notice
  • Apply for full plans submission
  • Apply for notice of intention to erect an exempt building
  • Apply for a notice of proposed demolition


Apply for business rates exemption and reliefs

Childrens Services

Civic enforcement

Dangerous, abandoned or un-taxed vehicles

Complaints, compliments and comments

Make a complaint or give us a compliment

Council Housing

Council Tax


Environmental health

Screening assessment for land contamination


Apply to hold an event

Freedom of Information and open data

Submit a Freedom of Information Request or request open data

Growing Older Living in Darlington

Register for the GOLD newsletter

Housing Benefits

Use the benefits and room calculators to see which benefits you are entitled to


Apply for a job

Land charges

Apply for a local search request

Landlords and tenants

Contact the private sector housing team or make a complaint about private sector housing conditions

Leisure and culture

Sign up to the Markets newsletter

Visit the Dolphin centre online forms page to:

  • Make an enquiry about a birthday party
  • Make an enquiry about joining Fit 4 Life
  • Make an enquiry about Occasions (conferences and banqueting)
  • Make an enquiry about swimming lessons for children 


Access the online library to renew and request books

Parking permit

Renew, replace or cancel an existing permit


Register Office

Apply and pay for a birth, death, marriage certificate

School admissions

Apply for school places online

Install our web app.